So here are the bundles:
(format: PHONE / CSC / MODEM versions)
European multilanguage build.
ASIA / PACIFIC:
Bangladesh, India, Nepal, Sri Lanka
Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam
MIDDLE EAST and AFRICA:
- download the required firmware bundle (one of the repacked from the #1 post above)
- install Kies, or Samsung driver pack
- unzip the package, You'll get 3 *.tar (or tar.md5) files
- download Odin3 1.84
- start odin
- do backup of your data and apps
- charge your SGY at least 75%
- remove SGY from USB or charger
- start the device in Download mode
- Browse the 3 tar files to odin PDA=PDA_xxxx.tar, PHONE=MODEM_ or PHONE_xxxxx.tar, CSC=CSC_xxxxx.tar
- no PIT and/or BOOT files required - leave it empty!
- leave all other fields and checkboxes default!
- connect your phone, You must see yellow 0:[COMxx] in the first ID:COM and "Added" in the message box
- Start flashing by the START button.
- flashing will start immediately, see the progress in the message box, and progress bar on the phone
- Wait 1-3 minutes, until green PASS! in the upper left
- SGY will reboot, leave it as is for 2-5 minutes until startup finishes
When Android boots up, it's highly recommended to set your CSC via the dialer *#272*_your_imei_# (to see IMEI type *#06# in dialer) -> (it will erase all your data on the phone, but not the SD card)
VIDEO COMING SOON!!!