GUYS M NOT RESPONSIBLE IF U BRICK THE PHONE BY THIS PROCESS.BUT EVEN IF U BRICK U CAN UNBRICK BY FLASHING USING ODIN.
Easy guide in using UOT KITCHEN (requires root)
1. Pull the systemUI.apk from the system/app and twframework.apk & framework-res.apk from the system/framework.Copy and paste them to any folder in sd card.
2. From the sd card move them to ur computer.
3. Go to UOT kitchen site.' UOT.dakra.lt'. click there the kitchen.
4. Choose mods you like. Battery icon. Status bars. Etc.
BUT!!!! dont pick mods like transparency in statusbar, lockscreen mods, windows font bootanimation. Its not compatible.
5. After editing mods, go to FILE UPLOAD SECTION.
6. in the updTe binary choose the type galaxy
7. Check the folders
It should be like that
8. Leave patch9 autofix checked
*in the themechooser previe below the patch9 fix, choose mdpi/ldpi (240x320)
9. In the right part choose 'UPLOAD SYSTEM FILES '
*there will be a drop down dialogue that will appear.
Upload the files that you pulled but leave
10. Go to summary and check your mods. If ok. 'SUBMIT WORK TO KITCHEN'
You will be in a page given uour order number. Wait till the mod appears. Ex:
2012-2-17-8-12.zip 3.14mb download
after downloading save in the root of sdcard(not in any folder)
And flash via stock recovery. No data wiping. Done